Linda Lerner is the editor of Poets on the Line, an online literary anthology which published ten issues between 1995 & 2000 that are now permanently ensconced on the Net, and she is the author of eight collections of poetry. You can read her work online both here at About Poetry and elsewhere on the Web:
- Her poem for Andrew Gettler (and Jack Powers and Leo Connellan and the other “rare ones”), “the poem the rare soul,” accompanies this article.
- Her poems “No Flowers For Terrorists” and “An Off the Wall Protest” are in our Poems for Peace anthology.
- We published “The Bowery” together with our article on Piñero, the film that inspired it.
- Linda was a guest poet at Words & Pictures, which published a bio, photo and three of her poems.
- Three of Linda’s poems appear at Poetz.com.
- Six more Linda Lerner poems were published in A Wise Woman’s Web.